Creative Content Specialist
About Now You Know
Now You Know is an e-learning company that enables a tailored learning experiences for students worldwide. Our technology identifies topics before they trend, predict their business potential and transform them into online courses that help people grow. With a veteran founding team, growing sales, robust technology and an elite roster of investors, NYK is perfectly positioned to become a leading player in the booming e-learning ecosystem. If like us, you love soulful tech products that bring joy into people’s lives, then we should talk. Or even better, have coffee.
About the position
We׳re seeking a dynamic and creative Content Specialist to join our innovative marketing team. The perfect candidate is a versatile storyteller who can turn ideas into captivating content, possesses exceptional writing skills, and has a keen eye for design. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love crafting compelling narratives, and have a proven track record in creating impactful content, we want you on our team.
- +3 years of experience and demonstrated success in a similar role, content creation, social media management, and copywriting.
- Native English speaker: exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. The ability to tailor content to different audiences and platforms is crucial.
- Creative and innovative mindset: keen understanding of digital marketing trends, passion for creating compelling content, and ability to seamlessly blend creativity with strategy.
- Design skills (an advantage): ability to create visually appealing content that aligns with brand guidelines will set you apart. Proficiency in graphic design tools is an advantage.
- Clear communication skills: ability to objectively assess work using analytics and apply insights to future projects.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment: experience in working closely with designers.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Produce high-quality copy for various marketing materials, including website content, advertising campaigns, product descriptions, trailer scripts, and more.
- Develop a tone of voice that stands out and appeals to users from various backgrounds.
- Maintain brand voice across all written communications.
- Translate brand strategy into outstanding content for our organic social media channels.
- Execute the social plan while monitoring results and constantly testing new trends and concepts to improve engagement and brand awareness.
- Develop a consistent and compelling organic brand presence.
- Translate marketing strategy into creative content for our email automations and campaigns.
- Create out-of-the-box persuasive content that encourages customer interaction and conversion.
*Please include a portfolio or samples of your previous work along with your application.